Wednesday, August 19, 2009

[Music] - Love 爱

爱 LOVE [LAURE SHANG WEN JIE 's CORNER ]


STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">





WIDTH="200" HEIGHT="170" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" ShowDisplay="0" autostart="1">


This song originally was sung by Karen Mok. I prefer Laure's rendition to Karen's. Good vocal and touching.

This song consoles me of the experiences i had. I do not have relationship yet, however the datings process i have gone through were not pleasant and tough for me.

The song tells me certain true love may be doesn't belong to me, may be now, may be in the past.

I am single but I am calm for the blessings and healings i had; i will be strong at heart and i can hope that certain true love will be there for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment